Job Posting – Development Manager
Hope Medical Clinic is looking for a highly motivated candidate to direct comprehensive development efforts in support of an exciting faith-based mission of service. The Development Manager works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in all development and fundraising endeavors including the major gifts program, special events, direct mail, social media, and grants management.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to create and implement a fund development plan which increases revenues to support Hope’s strategic plan.
- Grow the major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Perform and manage grant seeking research, proposal writing and reporting requirements, in collaboration with the Executive Director and program managers
- Manage direct mail and social media program, including mailings and annual appeals
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives
- Coordinate fund raising special events
- Oversee prospect research in collaboration with program managers
- Staff and support Board Development Committee
- Oversee creation and fundraising database and tracking system
- Supervise and collaborate with other fundraising staff
- Oversee creation of publications to support fund raising activities
- Maintain gift recognition programs
- Build relationships with community stakeholders to advance the mission and fundraising goals of the organization
- Demonstrate a positive and professional conduct at all times
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 year minimum experience in professional fundraising
- Knowledge of special events planning and management
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable meeting new people and engaging them in the mission of Hope
- Passionate about Hope’s faith-based mission to provide compassionate and practical help to those in need, ministering to the whole person with dignity and respect
Persons interested in the position should email a cover letter and resume to HR Manager, Anne Marie Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.