Job Posting -Clinic Services Coordinator – Hope Clinic Wayne
Job Description: The Clinic Services Coordinator will provide compassionate patient care and help standardize clinic operations. They will work to expand and improve services available at the Wayne Clinic.
Schedule: 12 hours
Days/Hours: Tues – Thursday and some Saturdays
- Serve as an on-site reference for nursing problems and clinical issues
- Provide orientation and training for volunteer nurses.
- Improve the efficiency of the referral process for patients. This includes reviewing patient charts in conjunction with Associate Medical Director, integrating the process with practices at the Ypsilanti site, training the nurses to collect background information for specialty referrals, and also the development of a system to track number of Wayne Clinic patients who are successfully admitted to a specialty-care setting.
- Provide backup nursing coverage as needed.
- In conjunction with the Clinic Coordinator and Medical Directors work to increase access to specialty care for Wayne Clinic patients.
- Other duties as assigned by Wayne Medical Directors and Wayne Clinic Coordinator.
- RN with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience.
- Administrative and/or managerial experience is a plus
Persons interested in the position should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .