Home > Medical Clinic > Wayne Hope Clinic
Wayne Medical Clinic
Wayne Hope Clinic
33608 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48185.
Left to right: Volunteer nurse Laurie Feldkamp, Volunteer Receptionist Carolyn Wurster, Volunteer Medication Assistance Lois Beerbaum.
To get help:
Also, if possible, bring the following documents:
- Medical records from last 2 year
- Prescription bottles
- Federal tax form 1040 for the previous year
- Medicaid denial letter, if you've applied in the last 2 years
- Social Security benefits letter
- Pension benefits letters
- A $5 donation for service - requested, but not required
If you are interested in volunteering at the Wayne Medical Clinic or donating supplies, contact Ann Marie Peterson, the Wayne Medical Clinic Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Take better care of your health!
Learn tips on how to stay healthy on the Mayo Clinic website.
top of page