Home > Medical Clinic > Wayne Hope Clinic
Wayne Hope Medical Clinic
|Wayne Hope Medical Clinic provided over 1000 visits to 476 patients in 2014. 1,827 volunteer hours were donated and $118,181 worth of prescriptions were provided to our patients in 2014. Basic lab tests are generously provided by St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
33608 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48185.
Phone: (734) 710-6688
Hours of operation:
- 9 am-2 pm Tuesday and Thursday
- 8 am-1 pm Saturday
- Third Tuesday each month: 9 am to 8 pm
Left to right: Volunteer nurse Laurie Feldkamp, Volunteer Receptionist Carolyn Wurster, Volunteer Medication Assistance Lois Beerbaum.
To get help:
- Call 734-710-6688 during regular clinic hours or on Friday between 9-noon.
- Before your first appointment please print out and bring these completed forms with you:
Also, if possible, bring the following documents:
- Medical records from last 2 year
- Prescription bottles
- Federal tax form 1040 for the previous year
- Medicaid or Healthy Michigan denial letter, if you've applied in the last 2 years
- Social Security benefits letter
- Pension benefits letters
- A $5 donation for service - requested, but not required
To volunteer or donate supplies, contact Ann Marie Peterson, the Wayne Medical Clinic Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take better care of your health!
Learn tips on how to stay healthy on the Mayo Clinic website.
top of page