Home > Medical Clinic > Wayne Hope Clinic
Wayne Hope Medical Clinic
|Wayne Hope Medical Clinic provided 1,281 visits to 476 patients in 2013. 1,881 volunteer hours were donated and $140,285 worth of prescriptions were provided to our patients in 2013. Basic lab tests are generously provided by St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
33608 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48185.
Phone: (734) 710-6688
Hours of operation:
- 9 am-2 pm Tuesday and Thursday
- 8 am-1 pm Saturday
- Third Tuesday each month: 9 am to 8 pm
Left to right: Volunteer nurse Laurie Feldkamp, Volunteer Receptionist Carolyn Wurster, Volunteer Medication Assistance Lois Beerbaum.
To get help:
- Call 734-710-6688 on Friday mornings beginning at 9:00 am.
- Appointments are made on a first call - first served basis.
- Please do not leave a message. We operate on a volunteer basis and do not have the staff to return these calls.
- Before your first appointment please print out and bring these completed forms with you:
Also, if possible, bring the following documents:
- Medical records from last 2 year
- Prescription bottles
- Federal tax form 1040 for the previous year
- Medicaid denial letter, if you've applied in the last 2 years
- Social Security benefits letter
- Pension benefits letters
- A $5 donation for service - requested, but not required
To volunteer or donate supplies, contact Ann Marie Peterson, the Wayne Medical Clinic Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Take better care of your health!
Learn tips on how to stay healthy on the Mayo Clinic website.
top of page