Hope Medical Clinic in Ypsilanti provides free primary care for patients without financial means to cover their healthcare costs. If you have an urgent issue please dial 911 or go to an emergency room.
About Hope Medical Clinic:
- Hope accepts new patients every week, as capacity allows.
- A $5 donation for service is requested, but not required.
- Over 200 doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists donate their time, along with more than 250 administrative volunteers.
- Donors and pharmaceutical firms provide free medications for many patients.
- Patients who meet financial qualifications can receive free lab and radiology tests through local hospitals.
- Many patients receive free services from our network of nearly 100 volunteer specialists who accept referrals for free specialty care.
- NOTE: Hope does not offer prescriptions for controlled medications or for birth control.
To become a Hope patient, call 734-481-0111 to pre-register and schedule appointments. It is best to call on Monday morning. Some Saturday appointments are available.
If you are a new patient please print out and complete these forms and bring them to your first appointment:
If possible, please also bring the following documents:
- Medical records from last 2 years
- Prescription bottles
- Federal tax form 1040 for the previous year
- Medicaid or Healthy Michigan denial letter, if you’ve applied in the last 2 years
- Social Security benefits letter
- Pension benefits letters
Hope Medical Clinic, Ypsilanti, MI
518 Harriet Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
To volunteer at Hope Clinic, contact Connie Hallom, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.