Hope’s Wayne Medical Clinic provided over 881 visits to 355 patients in 2015. 2,090 volunteer hours were donated and over $77,000 worth of prescriptions were provided to our patients in 2015. Basic lab tests are generously provided by St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
Hours of operation:
- 9 am-2 pm Tuesday and Thursday
- 8 am-1 pm Saturday
- Third Tuesday each month: 9 am to 8 pm
33608 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48185.
Phone: (734) 710-6688
Volunteers and Donors:
To volunteer or donate supplies, contact Ann Marie Peterson, the Wayne Medical Clinic Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Call 734-710-6688 during regular clinic hours.
- Before your first appointment please print out and bring these completed forms with you:
Also, if possible, bring the following:
- Medical records from last 2 years
- Prescription bottles
- Federal tax form 1040 for the previous year
- Medicaid or Healthy Michigan denial letter, if you’ve applied in the last 2 years
- Social Security benefits letter
- Pension benefits letters
- A $5 donation for service – requested, but not required
Struggling to lose weight?
Food Addicts Anonymous Meetings
Monday Nights 6 pm- 7 pm starting April 3rd
Contact: Kim Armstrong MSW, CAADC
734-710-6688 or 734-277-7485