Home > Dental Clinic
Hope Dental Clinic provides general preventive and restorative care with compassion and dignity to those without dental insurance or the ability to pay for dental care. We have two dentists on staff, as well as an assistant and dental hygienist. We also utilize the services of volunteer dental professionals, either at the Dental Clinic or by referring patients for care in their office at no charge.
- We provided 4,787 patient visits for 1,311 patients in 2013.
- 90 patients were given specialty care by a network of 26+ dentists last year.
- Over 2,498 hours of volunteer services utilized.
- Download our brochure here.
Hope Dental Clinic
518 Harriet Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
» Directions/map (Map Quest).
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 9 am - noon and 1 - 5 pm
To get help:
If you have not been seen at the clinic before, you need to enroll as a new patient.
- Currently, Hope Dental Clinic is not able to accept any new patients.
- We are NOT able to take walk-in patients or emergency patients.
- Watch this site or call the Dental Clinic, 734-480-9575, for the date and time of the next New Patient Call-In.
- Eligibility is based on family size and income. Proof of income and a photo id are required.
- A $5 contribution per visit is requested, but not required.
- PLEASE NOTE: Appointments cannot be made by email.
If you are a dental professional interested in:
Contact Becky Lewis, Dental Clinic Coordinator, at 734-480-9575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteering at Hope Dental Clinic,
- Seeing Hope patients in your office, or
- Donating dental supplies
» Find out more information on how to run a collection for supplies.
better care of your teeth!
Find answers to your questions about oral health on the American Dental Association Website.
top of page